How to remove hair from the face naturally
The problem of facial hair is typically serious because it can cause embarrassment to some women. The facial hair is common for both men and women. In this article, we have come up with some natural remedies for helping to reduce hair from your face naturally without having to spend oodles. Reasons of facial hair in women Every woman has facial hair which is not noticeable. But there are few who may have thick facial hair which can be due to a number of reasons. Some of the reasons are,
- Hormonal problems
- Polycystic ovarian disorder
- Cushing syndrome
- Congenital adrenal hyperplasia
Remedies for removing hair from face naturally Women feel about facial hair can be quite a nuisance because it can make the prettiest face look odd. So the only solution for this problem is to remove facial hair. Some home remedies are very useful to get rid of the hair from face naturally.
- Lemon Juice and Sugar
It is a Traditional beauty technique to remove facial hair. The mixture of sugar, lemon juice, and some water looks like a sticky granular paste. When you apply this pack in your face, it sticks to the bait. Themhair too comes off when you removed the paste from your face. It is suitable for all type of skin. a person with dry skin should not apply the pack in the face for more than 15-20 minutes.
- Banana and Oatmeal
First powdered the oatmeal and take one ripe banana. Then mash a banana and blend it with powdered oatmeal. You can apply it once a week and apply the paste and massage it in a circular motion against the direction of hair growth. The oatmeal helps to reduce the hair along with dead skin and the banana moisturises the skin. It is suitable for all skin types. After scrubbing the paste on your face, wash your face with cold water or apply ice over the skin.
- Lemon and Honey Make a smooth paste with lemon juice, sugar and honey. Add some water as required and heat the mix in the microwave for 2-3 minutes. You may use it 2-3 times a week. The paste is sticky and it can be effective in pulling out the extra hair. It is suitable for all skin types but especially for dry skin. You should aware of the temperature of the mix before you apply it on your skin.
- Oatmeal, Honey, and Lemon Juice Blend coarsely ground oatmeal, honey and lemon juice together into a paste and add water if required. You may apply the pack once in two days. The coarseness of the oats rubs against the skin and removes hair, honey moisturises the skin and lemon juices work as a bleaching agent. It is suitable for all skin types. Too much use of lemon juice can cause the skin to dry up and become flaky.
- Turmeric and Milk
Mix rice flour, turmeric powder and milk together. Add water if required and you can apply this every day. Apply the mask over the area of facial hair and let it dry. Wash it off with warm water. The coarseness of the rice flour rubs against the skin and reduce hair. The milk moisturises it, and the turmeric works as an antiseptic. It is good for dry and normal skin types.
- Potato, Lentil, and Lemon Juice Grate the potato and takes the Grind the soaked lentils into a paste and add the lemon juice, honey and potato juice to the lentil paste. Use this paste 1-2 times a week. Potato juice, honey and lemon juice work as bleaching agents and lighten the skin and hair colour, and the lentils aid in pulling out the extra hair. It is suitable for all skin types. Some people can be allergic to potatoes and people with sensitive skin must avoid using lemon juice as it may affect skin irritation.
- White of Egg
Beat all of the egg white corn starch and sugar together. Make sure there should be no lumps of the cornstarch. Apply the pack and let it dry. After that peel off the mask and wash your face with cold water. It is good to use the mask twice a week. It is a suitable sir for all skin types except sensitive skin. Don’t to be used on acne-prone skin.
- Rose Water and Alum
Mix rose water to the alum powder to make a solution. Use the mixture on the hairy area with the help of a cotton ball. Let it dry and apply again. Hold on drying and applying the pack for 5-6 times in one sitting. Then wash your face and massage the face with olive oil. Use this every alternate day or at least once a week. It supports curbing hair growth and also cools down the skin. It is suitable for all skin type. Alum may effect a bit of skin irritation.
- Papaya and Turmeric
Peel the papaya and make it as a paste. After mix it with a little turmeric powder and it should be applied 2-3 times a week. As a result of papain enzyme in the papaya makes the hair follicles open up the hair falls off. It is suitable for all skin type. Use very little turmeric powder. Important tips and precautions to remember while using the remedies There are a lot of natural Ayurvedic home remedies for removing facial hair. Whatever, it is good to follow some precautions when using them.
Home Remedies How to remove hair from face naturally
- It is necessary to be patient while you try home remedies to remove facial hair permanently.
- Be careful when using a home remedy to remove facial hair within one day like sugar and molasses pack, because the method needs heating that might burn your skin if applied too
- Home remedies for removing facial hair for sensitive skin must not comprise of allergic ingredients like turmeric, orange peel, lemon juice etc.