Benefits for Banana
Bananas are extremely tasty and healthy.They consist various necessary nutrients and give benefits for digestion, weight lose and heart health.In addition to this being very nutritious, they are also a highly suitable snack food.
Bananas are rich in vitamin B6,and also are a good fount of vitamin C, dietary fibre and manganese. Bananas are not only rich in fibre and vitamins, but are also fat-free and cholesterol-free.
Health benefits of bananas 1.Vitamin B6 from Banana
Banana are rich in vitamin B6 which is easily absorbed by your body and a average sized banana may provide about a quarter of your daily vitamin B6 needs.
Vitamin B6 supports your body:
- Create red blood cells,
- metabolise carbohydrates and fats, changing them into energy,
- Consumption of amino acids,
- Avoid unwanted chemicals from your liver and kidneys, and
- Manage a healthy nervous system. Vitamin B6 is also best for pregnant women as it supports meet their baby’s development needs.
2. Vitamin C from Bananas
You may not relate bananas with vitamin C but a medium-sized banana can give approximately 10% of your daily vitamin C necessity.
Vitamin C helps:
- Prevent your body against cell and tissue damage,
- your body consume iron better,
- your body create collagen – the protein that holds your skin, bones and body together, and
- Help brain health by making serotonin, a hormone which affects our sleep cycle, moods, and experiences of stress and
4.Giving good skin by providing Manganese
One average sized banana gives roughly 13% of your daily manganese needs. Manganese keep your body create collagen and prevents your skin and other cells in opposition to free radical damage.
4. Heart health and blood sugar
An average-sized banana can give around 320-400 mg of potassium, that roughly meets10% of your daily potassium needs. Potassium held to keep your body manage a healthy heart and blood pressure. In aaddition to this, bananas are low in sodium. The low sodium and high potassium pairing helps to administer high blood pressure.
5. Aid digestion and help beat gastrointestinal problems
An average banana will give approximately 10-12% of your daily fibre necessity, Singapore’s Health Promotion Board suggests a daily dietary fibre inhale of 20g for women and 26g for men.
Soluble and insoluble fibres take an essential role in your health. Soluble fibre helps your body nanage your blood sugar level and reduce fatty substances like cholesterol. Insoluble fibre provide weight and softness to stools, creating it easier for you to have regular bowel movements. This supports to keep your gut healthy and prevent from harmful bacteria.
Bananas,specially newly-ripened ones, consist starch which does not digest (resistant starch) in your small intestine and can pass into the large intestine. Such bananas help you maintain your weight better as you stay full for longer. That said, bananas will help you defeat gastrointestinal problems such as:
- stomach ulcers, and
6. Bananas provide you energy – reduce the fats and cholesterol
Bananas consist three natural sugars – sucrose, fructose and glucose – providing you a fat and cholesterol-free source of energy. However, bananas are unique, specially for children and athletes.
Bananas Consist various essential Nutrients
Bananas are the world’s most famous fruits and Its Native to Southeast Asia, they are now grown in many warm parts of the world.Bananas differs in color, size and shape. The most usual type is the Cavendish, that is a type of dessert banana.It is in Green when unripe, and in yellow as it grown. Bananas consist a equitable level of fiber, as well as various several antioxidants. One medium-sized banana (118 grams) also contains:
- Potassium: 9% of the RDI
- Vitamin B6: 33% of the RDI
- Vitamin C: 11% of the RDI
- Magnesium: 8% of the RDI
- Copper: 10% of the RDI
- Manganese: 14% of the RDI
- Net carbs: 24 grams
- Fiber: 3.1 grams
- Protein: 1.3 grams
- Fat: 0.4 grams
Each banana has only approximately 105 calories and contain almost exclusively of water and carbs. Bananas keep very little protein and almost no fat..
Benefits of banana for men
Bananas has different benefits for men’s health. It may be effectively used to support with constipation, weight, and more. With its high nutritional factors, bananas have a number of fabulous benefits while having, especially for men:
1. Heart and Nerves
High potassium founts in bananas may nourish the heart and nervous system. It supports with muscle contraction. However,bananas are good for the heart, digestive system, and other muscle movements. Potassium also supports the heart rate normal. Potassium and low sodium factor maintain the blood pressure low.
Read too this: What are the health benefits of coconut water
2. Kidney and Bone
High potassium factor also put up to healthy kidney function and bone improvement.This is because potassium retains loss of calcium by the urine, allowing the body to consume more bone- building minerals.
3. Blood and Immune System
The high factor of Vitamin B6 provides blood hemoglobin and manages healthy blood sugar levels by changing carbohydrates into glucose. It also supports the body to provide antibodies that are effectively used by the immune system to fight disease.
4. Mood Enhancer
Bananas consist an amino acid known tryptophan, that is changed into serotonin in the body. It held to keep the moods positive, helps to struggle depression.
Fiber can help to maintain the bowel of movements regularly, and bananas provide 12 percent of the fiber needed in a day. It also keep you to feel quench longer after eating, avoiding the chance of overeating so that your body weight may be managed. Bananas For Women Nowadays,Life is becoming restless .For a woman, life is more challenging. Women have to maintain indoor as well as outdoor works.
From waking up to going to the bed, a woman’s life go through with the tick-tocks of the clock. When you count on the health benefits of a banana for women, you will get plethora of
- Bananas have high fiber content
- It develop energy
- Bananas take care of heart
- It is very useful during pregnancy
- Bananas are a beautiful powerhouse
- It treats Anemia
- And it controls blood pressure
- Help to increase brain
Benefits of Bananas for Babies
Without any doubt,A mother’s first option while introducing solids to her baby is bananas. It is one of the best food for babies who have just begin to wean.
Here are some of the benefits of bananas:
- Fiber content: It has high fibre factor which holds one feeling full for a long time. Moreover, the fibre supports in clearing the
- Urine Infections: Bananas are said to reduce urine infections which usually cause babies by cleaning away all the toxins from the urinary
- Nutrients: The fruit is added with nutrients like potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, folate, niacin, and vitamin B6. Bananas support babies gain
- Bones health: The potassium and calcium in banana keep strengthening the
- Protects Anaemia: Banana is rich in iron that is necessary to create haemoglobin in the blood. It also supports in the synthesis of red blood cells in the
- Develop Brainpower: Folate present in bananas hold in developing the brain and increase memory. It also protects brain
- Develop Eyesight: The Vitamin A present in bananas maintain in improved vision as it aids in the prevention of the
- Reduce Constipation: Bananas are rich in fibre. This supports in good bowel movements, this reducing constipation in